Application open: click here
On Monday 12 march 2018 the second edition of the BlueCity Circular Challenge will start! In this competition students and young professionals from different universities will join an intensive journey to create circular solutions for today’s residual streams. Over six weeks you and your team will get professional guidance from companies, designers and financial experts to build a tangible, economic valuable and scalable prototype. The teams with the most promising business case will get help to further develop their idea after the challenge and get the opportunity to start their own start-up within Bluecity.
The CESH organisation is collaborating with BlueCity to engage more Wageningen students and PhD students for the circular economy. Therefore the organisation of the BlueCity Circular Challenges has granted us a possibility that 6 Wageningen students could join the challenge. In the coming weeks the CESH organisation will scout circular talents on our university to apply for the program.
- 3rd year bachelor student, master student, PhD students
- Feeling creative to form sustainable solutions in teams
- Interested in circular economy
- Able to work 2 days a week from 12 March – 20 April (check full website)
Check the full website:
- http://www.bluecity.nl/blue-city-circular-challenge-2018/ (dutch)
- http://www.bluecity.nl/bluecity-circular-challenge-en/ (english)
Are you interested to apply for the program?
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org